The Allied News Provides you with the details of the complete job State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, is looking for you, Talented and energetic candidates for the positions of Assistant Director (OG-2) under the state Bank Officers Training Scheme( SBOTS)-25th Batch. The Bank Offers rewarding and challenging careers especially in the following areas:
- Monetary Policy
- Macroeconomic Research and Data
- Financial Market and foreign Exchange Reserve Management
- Banking Policy and Supervision
- Development Finanance and islamic Banking
- Financial Inclusion and Digital Payment Systems
- Information Technology and Human Resources
|Company:||State Bank Of Pakistan|
|Job Type:||Federal Government|
|Last Date:||February 14, 2022|
Master’s Bachelor’s OR equivalent degree with 16 years of education with at least 60 percent marks where percentages apply or 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 Where GPA system is applicable from HEC recognized Pakistani Institutions in
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Economics, Commerce
- Finance, Statics
- Data Sciences
- Actuarial Sciences
- Accounting, Computer Sciences
- Information System and Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Agriculture Management (Other than BSc OR MSc in agriculture)
- Islamic Banking & Finance, Law
- Media & Culture Studies
- Philosophy, and Physics. In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalence certificate from HEC would be required.
Batches graduating until June 2022 may apply with provisional transcript until 7th semester ( for masters) Subject to proof of 16 years of education with required percentage/CGPA stated above in the first attempt in the final exam.
Maximum 26 Years as on the date advertisement, Age limit shall be relaxed by three years for female candidates, Transgender persons, Candidates belonging to minorities and candidates from Northern Areas, Balochistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan, Area which were previously part of FATA; and by five years for employees of SBP and its Subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
- Interested Pakistani Citizen( Including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit- Baltistan) meeting above eligibilty criteria are requied to log on to NTS website https://www.nts.org.pk and follow the procedure for submission of online application.
- 1. Age will be considered as per CNIC.
- 2. Applications devoid of the reuired information and details like photograph,Date of Birth, or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- Printed copy of duly completed Applicaton Form along with proof of payment of NTS fee requires to be posted to join Diretor( Resource Management) Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I.Chundrigar Road,Karachi.
- Last date of submission of Applications is February 14,2022. Applications submitted in person through e-mail will not be entertained.
- NTS will intimate candidates shortlistes based on eligibilty Criteria through SMS; And send admit card at their postal addresses as well as upload them on its website, to appear in the written test to be held at designed test ceneters.
- SBP/NTS will upload the list of qualified candidates on their website(S).Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted for further selection process.
- For any queries or complaints, please contact NTS at
SBOTquery@nts.org.pk OR 051-8444441
The candidate’s shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process including group discussion/psychometric testing and panel interview along with
- attested copies of educational/professional documents
- Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification)
- proof of NTS fee payment
- CNIC and three passport size photographs.Application and selection process is available at https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/index.asp.
Any candidate who misinforms or fails to provide the required information or documents does not meet the specified criteria as per advertisement, attempts to influence the recruitment process in any manner, tries to obtain support for his/her candidature by inappropriate means, or tempers with evidence by his/her age, educational and other certificates shall be disqualified from the current and any future recruitment process at the bank; even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subjects to the observance of provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by the government of Pakistan.
After completion of all formalities including medical, psychological examinations and proof of completed educational documents, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo Applied Focussed Theoretical Training ( residential) at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad as Trainees. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify for the training will be offered an appointment as Assistant Director ( OG-2) at SBP.
- Until induction in the Bank the trainees shall be paid a monhly stipend of RS 41,000.
- Upon successful completion of the training, the trainees will be offered appointment as Assistant Director (OG-2) at a consolidated monthly monetized salary of RS 82,000 along with other benefits in the salary scale of OG-2 as per Bank rules.
SBP is an equal opportunity employer, Women, Transgender persons, and candidates belonging to minorities are encouraged to apply.