The Allied News provides you the information about the latest advertisement for Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2022. In the latest advertisement, some vacancies are announced by the medical authority in the form of Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Those candidates who are desire to become a part of hospitals and want to serve humanity by caring for the patients then they can apply for nurse jobs in 2021. This opportunity is not limited to some cities the applicant can apply from across the country either belong to Islamabad, Faislabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, etc.
Some people think that nursing jobs are fatigue work but it is not correct as it gives you peace and claims as well as you will be able to get experience in the medical field and also get a handsome salary, in deposits of this, nurses have a respectable status in hospitals and they have great knowledge about medicines because without nurse doctors are incomplete.
|Name of department||Health Department|
|Published Date||18 January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||26 January 2022|
|Location||Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, DG Khan, and other|
|Who can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||19-33 Years|
|Required Qualification||Diploma in Nursing or equivalent|
|Salary Range||50,000-70,000 PKR|
Eligibility Criteria For Nursing Jobs
- Applicant Must have BSc Nursing degree, diploma in nursing or equal with minimum 2nd division.
- Candidates age limit should must between 19-33 years
- Valid CNIC /Domicile.
- Must be pakistan nationality holder.
- Physically fit.
- Eligibity to handle all emergency situation.
What are the job duties of the nurse?
Some candidates are desired to work in the nursing profession but they are unaware of the duties of a nurse, they think that working as a nurse is easy to some extent but they do not know that too much attention is required in this field because in this area they are dealing with the life of patients and also their behaviors, therefore at this page, we have described some general nurse duties that are given below.
- Counseling with patient and their families.
- Performing physical exams and diagnostiv tests.
- keep all data about health of patients.
- Give medicine at the proper time.
- Educating patients about treatment plans.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other treatment options.
- Serving and observing patient behavior.
- Collecting patient health history.
Nursing jobs salary and benefits
There are many benefits of nursing jobs as you will get a chance to work all over the country, in this way you enjoy the additional benefits to work in a new place with new people after 13 weeks and by this you learn new things. As you are not a nurse for money, in fact, you can make money as a nurse if you have needed extra money to overcome the financial problems then you can get more opportunities to pick up extra shifts and work overtime. Everyone knows that society is always thankful to nurses and the need, as well as the demand of nurses, will continue. Some of the benefits are described below.
- Saving a life
- Job demand and growth are on rise.
- Choose your speciality.
- Sense of pride
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Get your license reimbursed.
- Job security
How to apply for Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2022?
- Those candidates who meet all criteria and suitable for nursing jobs may send application form in below following health & hospital from across country we upload complete nursing jobs list here
- Keep visiting for more Jobs in pakistan.
FAQ’s on Nursing jobs
Some people are in confusion and many questions revolve in their minds related to nurse jobs. therefore we have described some of these questions with their answers given below;
What is the highest-paying nursing job?
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) earn an average of $189,190 per year according to the BLS.
What is the best nursing job?
Certified registered nurse anesthetist Average $ 189,190.
General nurse practitioners average $ 96,000 a year
Family nurse practitioner
Director of nursing education Average $ 110,200
Does the FBI hire nurses?
If you are not interested to become an agent then the FBI can hire registered nurses for professional staff positions. The duty of FBI nurses is to work in the domestic or international field office.