|Department||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, BBA|
|Location Quota||Balochistan, Pakistan (All Balochistan residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||23 March 2022|
Available Vacancies & Eligibility Conditions:
the allied news posted a new job alert NADRA New Government Jobs 2022 in Balochistan
Organization of National Database and Registration Authority NADRA has announced new job vacancies for residents of Balochistan, Pakistan. Candidates having age up to 45 years & with qualification Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, BBA can apply for the following vacant posts:
- Deputy Assistant Director Trainee
- Junior Executive Trainee
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts:
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “(NADRA) National Database and Registration Authority“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply (23 March 2022). To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Job Applications are invited from candidates having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Balochistan Province for Recruitment to fill vacant posts.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for vacancies mentioned above must reach for Walk-in jobs interviews/tests along with CV and all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of NADRA Regional Head Office Quetta, Zarghoon Road, Quetta, Balochistan before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of (NADRA) National Database and Registration Authority by means of Phone helpline Number which is 081-9211878
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by (NADRA) National Database and Registration Authority in below Job Advertisement paper.
Job Advertisement Paper:
Apply for More latest Jobs on thealliednews.com
Leave a Reply