Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi has announced the Latest New Jobs opportunity in Sibi Pakistan.
Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi 2022 Jobs Description with Detailed Application Form, Eligibility criteria, schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement Below. If you want to get daily jobs updates in Pakistan 2022, stay connected with us.
Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi Latest Jobs 2022
Applications are being invited in Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi Latest Jobs 2022. for the multiple positions (MCKRU) is a public sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Vacant Positions are mentioned below.
- Senior Engineer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Engineer Electrical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer Civil (BPS-17)
- Surveyor (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Foreman (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Total Vacancies – 08
|Company:||Mir Chakar Khan Rind University MCKRU|
|Last Date:||January 28, 2022|
|Job Location:||Sibi, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn newspaper|
|Address:||Mir Chakar Khan Rind University, Sibi, Balochistan, Pakistan|
Eligibility Criteria for Project Positions
|S/NO||Position & Scale||Requirement and Experience||Age Limit||Local|
|1||Senior Engineer (BPS-18)||1st class B.E in Civil with Valid PEC Registration as Professional Engineer And having 6 years of post-qualification experience of planning and implementation of Projects.||35||Balochistan|
|2||Assistant Engineer Electrical (BPS-17)||1st class B.E in Electrical with Valid PEC Registration. Individuals with experience of projects will be given preference.||35||Balochistan|
|3||Assistant Engineer-Civil (BPS-17)||1st class B.E in Civil with Valid PEC Registration. Individuals with experience of projects will be given preference||35||Balochistan|
|4||Surveyor (BPS-16)||1st class BE /B-Tech in Civil Engineering OR DAE in Civil/Surveying/GIS with 3 years of post -qualification relevant experience in Public/Private organization of good repute.||35||Balochistan|
|5||Accountant (BPS-16)||1st class B. Com/BBA/ BS Management with 3 years relevant Experience of Financial Management,||35||Balochistan|
|6||Foreman (BPS-11)||DAE/B-tech in Civil with 3 years’ Experience of Supervision of construction works||35||Balochistan|
|7||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution at least 2nd division. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. One year relevant experience in any Government Department /Autonomous Organization. Preference will be given to the candidates having Higher qualification good Communication and Advanced Computer skills/ Certification.||35||Balochistan|
Terms & Conditions
- Application must be submitted on prescribed “Employment Form” available in Jobs Section at the university website: www.mckru.edu.pk.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- for position of BPS-17 and above, Rs. 2,000/- for BPS-16, and Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-11 can be submitted in form of bank draft in favor of Director-Finance, Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU), Sibi or can be deposited through bank challan in UBL Bank Sibi Branch Account No: 000258710199.
- Application processing fee shall be non-refundable not transferable.
- In case of candidate applies for more than one post, separate envelope for each application shall be used.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The university reserves the right to change number of posts, cancel advertised posts, not to fill any post, partly or as whole without assigning any reason.
- The university shall also reserve the right to withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Hiding facts and providing mis-information may lead to termination even after selection of candidate (s) at any stage.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidature.Experience Certificate as per CV must be attached with the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Obtaining highest marks in written test / interview does not confer the right of selection; however final selection shall be decided by the MCKRU Selection Committees.
How To Apply?
- Duly filled applications on prescribed “Employment Form” along with four (04) recent passport size photographs, attested true copies of all educational degrees, experience certificates, CNIC and local / domicile must be submitted to the office of the Assistant Director-HR, Mir Chakar Khan Rind University, Luni road Sibi on or before the last dat