Those applicants who are desirous to get admission in LLB that is a 5-year undergraduate degree program from an HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector institutes, universities, and valid colleges, The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (LAT) for those in compliance with directions of the honorable supreme court vide its order dated March 6, 2018, and judgment dated August 31, 2018.
HEC LAT test last date to apply 2022 online registration
LAT test, the last date for online registration is 17th January, and the test date is 30th January 2022. The applicants can submit applications online at the HEC website, signup at etc.hec.gov.pk, login, and apply online.
Who can apply for law admission test ?
- Those students who have passed HSSC or equivalent Grade 12 Education.
- Those students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent Grade 12 education and awaiting results.
Test Pattern and Syllabus:
|Division Of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay(either in English OR Urdu)||15||Maximum 200 Words|
|Personal Statement(Either in English OR Urdu)||10||Maximum 200 words|
|MCQs: General Knowledge||20|
|MCQs: Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQs: Pakistan Studies||10|
|MCQs: Math||05||Basic Math|
Date Of Examination:
- Test will be held on January 30,2022 tentatively.Any change in test will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicant who register through HEC online registration procss will be able to download their Roll Number Slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered Email address a week before the test date.
- Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date,time and venue.While filling online application forms,Candidate are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers on which they wish to receive Rollnumber slips.
- A print of Rollnumber slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the test centre on the test day.
- The last of online Registration is January 17,2022.
Details of Examination Centres:
The Test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination Centre from the list available in the application form.
Note: The Examination center will not be changed after registration.
How to Register:
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration,please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk OR visit HEC Secretariat OR contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Application Submission comprises of two steps
- 1. Profile completion using ” My Profile” section.
- 2. Application submission using “Law admission test” link on menu panel in left hand side bar of online portal.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for LAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee of RS 1000/- is to be deposit Online/ATM in HBL the account No.1742 7900 133401, Account title:Higher Education Commission,Bank:Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted.
- Applicant are required to send a copy of Fee Deposite Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address;Member’s House,HEC,Sector H-8 Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mantion your CNIC Number at the backside of the depoit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and Non-transferable.
Deadline for online Registration:
The last date for online registration is January 17, 2022.
How to Register for Law Admission Test HEC 2022
Test Schedule FAQs:
|Q. When the LAT test is scheduled?|
|Ans: The test is scheduled after the announcement of the official advertisement|
|Q. What is the time between the last to apply and test conduction?|
|Normally, after the last date to apply, the test is conducted within 15 to 20 days.|
|Q. What are the necessary documents for the LAT test?|
|The candidate must bring a copy of the CNIC and roll number slip.|
|Q. Is registration open for the LAT test?|
|Yes, registration is open and the last date to apply is 17 January 2022|