Army School of Technicians Murree Jobs 2022 announced the job opportunities. Interested candidates who looking for Government Jobs in Murree should not miss this chance
The advertisement is announced through the Daily Express newspaper. Desired applicants may apply according to the mentioned quotas for Punjab, ICT, Sindh, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement
|Posted on:||10th January 2022|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||January 30, 2022|
|Address:||Army School of Technicians, Barian Campus, Murree|
This Army School wants to hire applications to fill the vacant positions of Assistant, Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Mess Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Storeman, and Sign Writer.
Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation qualifications are required for the eligibility criteria imposed by the advertisement. Applicants applying for UDC and LDC Jobs must hold the requisite typing speed.
Only applicants holding experience in the same discipline will be recruited. The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years. Both Civilian and retired persons are eligible. The maximum age limit for retired persons is 45 years.
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Mess Supervisor
- Sign Writer
- Store Man
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
Apply for Army School of Technicians Murree Jobs 2022?
- Desired individuals may forward applications with all necessary documents to the Army School of Technicians, Barian Campus, Murree.
- candidates must have all supporting documents as mentioned in the vacancy notice.
- Government servants must provide NOC.
- Written test for these vacancies will be held on 15th February 2022.
- Applications complete in all respect must reach on or before January 30th, 2022.