Jobs in Army Public School Defence Complex Islamabad Jobs 2021 from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 25th January 2022. Army public school defence complex Islamabad announced teaching jobs in 2022. The APS DCI is looking for candidates that are competent, well behaved and committed to working on a contract basis. In these APS Islamabad jobs, 2022 interested both candidates (male and females) can apply from all over the country at the rule defined by the organization. Stay connected with us for daily job-related news.
Teachers Jobs at APS Islamabad are open to applicants with a Master’s Degree, M.Phil., or MS degree in the same topic. HEC recognition is required for all educational certificates. At least two years of teaching experience at a reputable institution are required for this job. Candidates with an MLIS and experience managing a school library may apply for the position of Librarian.
|Company:||Army Public Schools & Colleges System|
|Last Date:||January 31, 2022|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express and The Nation newspaper|
|Address:||Principal (Senior Wing) APS, Defence Complex, Sector E-10, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Assistant Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Educational Psychologist
- English Teacher
- Islamiyat Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Pakistan Study Teacher
- PT Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Teacher – Junior Section
- Teacher – Pre-School
- Urdu Teacher….
- Applicants may drop their resumes at Principal (Senior Wing), APS, Defence Complex, Sector E-10, Islamabad.
- Before the deadline, interested applicants should submit their application along with all relevant documentation to the given address below.
- For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- late applications will not be accepted.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channels.